Europaplatz 3 (ICE train station)
The general medical practice is located on the second floor of the ICE railway station.
Access is from the pedestrian area via a distinctly marked lift.
Please note: to drive ahead in front of the building is only permitted by the city of Siegburg for severely handicapped patients or to collect patients after an surgery.
Parking is situated next to and opposite the ICE railway station and the City Center (Kreishaus) at the entrance to Wilhelmstreet.
Please have a look at the map.
Siegburg is easily accessible via the highways A3, A 59 and A560.
The simplest approach is:
- on the A3 (from Duesseldorf / Cologne or Frankfurt) over motorway junction Siegburg on the A560 direction Bonn, which next exit is Sankt Augustin to take.
- on the A59 (Cologne, Cologne / Bonn airport, Koblenz) at motorway junction St. Augustin West direction Siegburg / Frankfurt on the A560, which next exit is Sankt Augustin.
- from exit in direction Siegburg (B56, Bonner Strasse) crossing over the Sieg straight ahead to a roundabout.
- drive straight across the underpass at the traffic lights in the Wilhelmstrasse, then immediately right into the parking garage.
Caution: Do not continue straight ahead into the pedestrian zone as this brings a ticket.
- alternative: turn left in the roundabout drive along the back of the railway station either park on the left side or to the next roundabout, turn right through the underpass and turn right onto Wilhelm street and park on the right hand.
Caution: Do not drive straight into the pedestrian zone, as this brings a ticket.
- Please note that in the city of Siegburg a pedestrian zone exists and that several streets in the downtown area can only be driven in one direction.
- during the pre-Christmas period public transportation is recommended due to the much visited Christmas market
On Siegburg ICE station stop regional traffic, mainline and ICE trains and many buses and trams.
The trams end in the basement of the ICE railway station.
Follow from all trams and trains through the basement to the station escalator up to the ground floor, turn immediately right after leaving the station exit and find the entrance and lift to Allgemeinmedizin ICE Siegburg.
Buses stop just 50 m away from the bus station, take the pass under cinema building towards to the main entry of ICE station find next to it the entry and lift.
Linie 66 (Telekom-Express) from Bonn, Koenigswinter, Bad Honnef
Linie 67 Bonn / Bad Godesberg
Linie 501 (Zündorf), 502 (Brueckberg, Wolsdorf), 503 (Sieglar RSVG), 504 (Luelsdorf), 509 (Zange), 510 (Hennef), 511 (Schneffelrath), 512 (Ittenbach), 513 (Niederpleis), 534 (Neunkirchen), 535 (Oberpleis), 556 (Rösrath), 557 (Overath), 558 (Wahlscheid), 576 (Seelscheid-Much), 577 (Neunkirchen-Much), 640 (Bonn Hbf)
S12: Cologne Main Station, Cologne Deutz, Troisdorf, Hennef
S19: Cologne Main Station, Cologne Deutz, Troisdorf, Hennef, Herchen
RE9: Regional Express Cologne - Siegen
mainline / ICE: Cologne - Frankfurt
With the S13 from airport Cologne / Bonn to Troisdorf, change to the S12 to Siegburg (about 23 minutes, 2x in a hour)
With the S19 from airport Cologne / Bonn to Siegburg ( about 16 Mminutes, 1x in a hour)